Celebration of Life
Inspire friends and family to create a Celebration of Life video for a loved one in long-term care or hospice. We understand friends and family may not be able to visit due to safety concerns at this time, but we don't think that should stop us from showing our love and support. So we're offering this for free.
Quilted's Celebration of Life video package invites friends and family to each answer two questions by recording videos that are combined together into one amazing video for the loved one in care to watch. These two questions are:
- Tell me about a memory we have together that makes you smile.
- How have I had an impact on your life?
- 1-75 Storytellers
- 2 Questions
- 1-50 Video Responses
- 1 Final Video With All Video Responses Compiled
- 90 Days of Free File Storage Post-Story Project
- Unlimited Downloads of Your Final Story
- Customizable Question
- Customizable when Question is texted to friends and family
- Account Access From Any Device
- 1 Admin Account
- Who: Friends and Family of your loved one (75 or less people).
- What: Recording a short video in response to the questions you will receive relating to the loved one. At the end, you can request to have the responses compiled into a single video to gift to them.
- Where: Their friends and family(Storytellers) will receive questions via email or text message with a link to respond via video. You can access these responses in your dashboard.
- When: You can schedule these questions to be sent any time per day.
- How: Your friends and family(Storytellers) will receive 2 questions via text message. We suggest giving your Storytellers at least a few days to respond.
*Once you're satisfied with the responses, you will need to submit a request at least 5 business days prior to gifting in order to have Quilted compile a final video in time to gift.
I was able to use this Celebration of Life for my mother who is in a retirement home. She loved the video and cried tears of happiness to see her loved ones talk about their memories with her. This video was very touching and something we will cherish forever!