Celebrate that student who has worked their tail off to graduate by having the special people in their lives contribute well wishes and recollect their finest moments with that student, helping get them to this point.
Quilted enables these loved ones to record quick messages about what got the student to where they are now and what they wish for them in the future. All those messages get combined together into one awesome story video that can be shared for years to come. Not everyone can come to graduation, but everyone can send special memories and well wishes, all rolled up into something much more fun than a card or roses.
- 1-50 Storytellers
- 3 Different Prompts(questions)
- 3-150(up to) Video Responses(stories)
- 1 Final Video With All Video Responses(stories) Compiled
- 90 Days of Free File Storage Post-Story Project
- Unlimited Downloads of Your Final Story
- Customizable Story Prompts(questions)
- Customizable Prompt(question) Schedule
- Account Access From Any Device
- 1 Admin Account
How does all this work?
- Who: You and the Gift Receiver’s friends and family are Storytellers (up to 50 people, contact for additional).
- What: Recording short videos in response to the story prompts you will receive relating to the Gift Receiver graduating. At the end, you can request to have the responses compiled into a single video to gift.
- Where: Your Storytellers will receive story prompts via text message with a link to respond via video. You can access these responses in your dashboard.
- When: You can select to send these prompts any time per day and as often as daily, every other day, or weekly.
- How: Your Storytellers will receive 3 different prompts over the course of time you select. We suggest giving your Storytellers at least two weeks to respond.
*You need your Storytellers to complete their story responses and you will need to submit a request at least one week prior to gifting in order to have Quilted compile a final video in time to gift.
Quilted's Graduation Card package was the perfect gift for my younger sister. Friends and family members were able to share stories and advice. I know she will treasure this gift forever!