Invite up to 75 of the birthday person's closest friends and family to tell stories on video. We compile these wishes and memories into one movie for them to be gifted for their birthday!
- 75(up to) Storytellers
- 5 Different Prompts
- 375(up to) Video Responses
- 1 Final Video With All Video Responses Compiled
- 90 Days of Free File Storage Post-Story Project
- Unlimited Downloads of Your Final Story
- Customizable Story Prompts
- Customizable Prompt Schedule
- Account Access From Any Device
- 1 Admin Account
- Who: You and the Gift Receiver’s closest loved ones are Storytellers (75 people or less).
- What: Their loved ones record short videos in response to the prompts relating to the birthday person. At the end, you can request to have the responses compiled into a single video to gift.
- Where: Their loved ones will receive questions via email or text message with a link to respond via video. Only the buyer of the package can access these responses in the Quilted dashboard.
- When: You can select to send invites anytime and we will send automatic reminders to the people who forget to respond. You choose the date when everyone needs to have their responses in by.
- How: Their loved ones will receive reminders to answer 5 different questions during the timeframe you select. We suggest giving them at least 1 week to respond.
*You need your Storytellers to complete their story responses and you will need to submit a request at least one week prior to gifting in order to have Quilted compile a final video in time to gift.
Great! I would have loved if in future you let people add photos and music and only do two prompts. More than that people do not want to do.
Amazing way to connect people and sprinkle messages of love. Easy to use. Excellent customer service. They fixed the sound quality on some videos that were uploaded with low volume. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!!!!!
Overall great experience easy to use and and to connect with the people using them. One thing that would be nice is the possibility of adding additional prompts after the original page is created. But my wife loved the video and have told my coworkers about it and one is planning on using it for his wedding anniversary.
We used quilted for my brother's 30th birthday since we could not all be together in person. Since we could, we included more than just our immediate family - aunts, uncles, cousins from all over the country! We had some trouble with the tech, and I didn't realize you could do less than 10 questions so the video ended up being VERY long so when I order again I will probably do some things differently next time. Overall this is a truly special gift for anyone and I highly recommend.
I enjoyed working with Quilted. They were responsive, helpful, and the price was very reasonable. The intro / extro could be a bit more professional and customized to the event with professional graphics. Also would have liked to have subtle music playing throughout the video. I.e., a new song to introduce each new question / topic and longer at the beginning and end. Overall, my family and I were very happy with the final product. More importantly, my father was incredibly touched. At age 96 he is isolated in assisted living. He loved seeing everyone! It is a gift he can watch over and over to connect with family and friends. The assisted living facility asked if they could have a DVD and also use portions of the video in their marketing promotions! I have burned 10 DVD's of the video for family members who have DVD players. I suggested to Quilted that they have an add on product of ordering DVD's, with a customized label, for people who are not tech savvy. Regards, Lisa