Invite up to 50 close friends and family to capture wishes on video for the new parents and baby on the way! We compile these wishes and memories into one movie the parents and baby will cherish for a lifetime.
- 1-50 Contributors
- 3 Different Prompts
- 3-150(up to) Video Responses
- 1 Final Movie With All Video Responses Compiled
- Unlimited Downloads of The Final Movie
- Your Own Webpage to Watch and Share Your Final Movie
- 90 Days of Free Movie File Storage Post-Story Project
- Customizable Story Prompts(questions)
- Customizable Prompt Schedule
- Account Access From Any Device
- 1 Admin Account
- Who: Up to 50 friends and family.
- What: Loved ones respond by recording short video wishes to 3 different questions for the parents and new baby. At the end, we compile all the videos into a single Movie.
- Where: Loved ones will receive questions via email or text message with a link to respond via video. Only the buyer of the package can access these responses in their Quilted Account Dashboard.
- When: You can select to send invites anytime and we will send automatic reminders to the people who forget to respond. You choose the date when everyone needs to have their responses in by.
- How: Loved ones will receive reminders to answer 3 different questions during the timeframe you select. We suggest giving them at least 1 week to respond.
*Final videos currently take 5 business days from the time a request is submitted to the time we send a link back to watch and share the final movie.
To be honest, I definitely expected a lot more. I came across Quilted on social media and I got everyone on board to participate for my sister in law. Not that I have seen the end result, I’m a bit anxious and embarrassed to show everyone after how much I’ve hyped it up. I expected to be able to record and intro, I expected more life to it with transitions and music... this is something I easily could have put together myself on iMovie. Overall I think it’s a cool concept but absolutely not worth what it costs.
All the reminders were great and we had a good response.
The cost was appealing... then we had technical difficulties. I wish there would have been music fading into each question and at the end of the video. I appreciate that the team went in to fix it, but it would have been nice to have more detail added in. I guess I am just a Customer Service Snob and believe in providing the ultimate experience when I am providing a service to people. I would only recommend to others if you could step up your customer service aspect. Letting your customer know the hours you have people working and phone calls to actual humans would be superb!!!
Having loved ones share their wishes for our first baby was so amazing. It was so neat to hear what everyone was expecting and what their advice was for my wife and me. I can't wait to show my daughter someday how excited everyone was for her arrival!